Sunday 27 September 2015

favourite film summer 2015

My favourite film I have watched this summer 2015 is probably Jurassic World. I really enjoyed the Jurassic Park films so I went to the cinema to see if this film was as good as or even better than and in my opinion it was a lot better. It is my favourite film of this summer 2015 for a number of reasons, one being that the dinosaurs were a lot more realistic because technology has improved a lot since the Jurassic Park films were released. I enjoyed this film because it did not take long to get into the action and the main part of the story. I was worried that this film would be too similar to the Jurassic Park films, however the story was very different, because the scientists at the park had created a new species of dinosaur using a mixture of different dinosaurs DNA. This made the film exciting because it was unpredictable of what this dinosaur could do. My favourite part of the film was when we found out that the dinosaur was part raptor so the raptors, which were trained by the main character, turned against the humans but then near the end they helped the humans take down the dinosaur because they realised that their trainer had looked after them and had a real connection with them. I think that this part added emotion to the film, which is another reason why I enjoyed the film because it wasn’t just an action film, it had a number of different moods which included a few funny parts and also sad parts as well as exciting parts. I think that this film is my favourite film of this summer because it was a very clever story line and was written in a way that there will be a sequel, the acting was very good as they obviously had to pretend the dinosaurs were there, it was an amazing action film and I cannot wait for the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment